It is a strategic approach to intervention in educational organizations that are geared to identify, management and resolution of conflicts in the classroom.
- Promote awareness of values education.
- Generate workspaces participatory school communities.
- Building bridges between home and school.
- Provide technical teachers to improve coexistence in the classroom.
- Sensitize students for a way to be ethical, supportive and creative.
- Train managers and supervisors as advisors in school life.
Performing in school workshops and exchange spaces for the treatment of the theme of positive coexistence, organized according to the involvement of different stakeholders:
With the management and faculty: Training workshops as consultants Coexistence.
With students: Interviews with groups to assess school climate. Reflective recreational workshops for experiencing the values for a healthy exchange.
With the family context: Group workshops to strengthen the role of families in the changes necessary for building real links.
DRAFT ADVICE ON SCHOOL COEXISTENCE
TARGET: school (and the teacher in charge of the classroom)
DEVELOPED ACTIONS: Living Workshops.
CONTENT: Ethical, social and emotional axis.
- Awareness of otherness. Development of empathic, importance of community life and the role of tolerance.
- Control of emotions. Recognition and identification of feelings for greater self-knowledge and management and expression of feelings and emotions.
- Self Control. Language use responsibly. Techniques peaceful conflict resolution.
- Development of cognitive skills that help to think of peaceful alternatives to remedy the difficulties and conflicting situations. Mediation and negotiation techniques. Development Securities. Development of an autonomous ethics: The truth, justice, love of self and others, Peace.
TARGET: Parents and family
DEVELOPED ACTIONS: Lectures and debates
- Importance of an enabling environment for development and growth. Family environment as a key factor in taking positions on life. Education in values related to non-violence.
- The role of communication. Frank and free exchange of prejudice as a channel for communicating concerns.
- Listening as a condition and as a tool. Containment and limits. The importance of assessing the changes that are achieved with minimal changes to the links.
PROJECT ADVISOR TRAINING IN EDUCATIONAL COEXISTENCE
DEVELOPED ACTIONS: Reflective playful workshops
- How to teach values. What and how to work in school settings.
- Promoting open communication channels, authentic. The language in the classroom. Linguistic politeness as axis.
- Conflict management. Importance of the position to acquire in situations of violence.
- Dangers facing the possibility of judging or taking sides with one party.
- The treatment of children and adolescents. The role of reliable custodian of their concerns.
- Development of emotional intelligence. The management and the expression of feelings and emotions in the classroom.
- Educational Leadership. The teacher as reflective practitioner.
- Teamwork, responsibility at work, the construction of collective rules.
TARGET: teachers and principals
DEVELOPED ACTIONS: Reflexive workshops
- Institutional look. School climate and coexistence. Problems of school life.
- Intervention criteria. Serious conflict or crisis. Structure of pedagogic discourse.
- Educational organizational communication. The paradoxes in the relationship and educational communication.
- Communication and power relations. Pragmatic approach to communication.
- Ways of solution. Limits in school. How are constructed.