It is a strategic approach to intervention in communities that are geared to identify, management and resolution of conflicts through various local stakeholders (officials, educators, citizenship, private sector and other).
- Promote awareness of coexistence in securities.
- Generate participatory workspaces in local communities.
- Collectively creating tools for conflict resolution, assembling equipment, acceptance of diversity, acceptance of standards.
- Working environmental or social problems accompanying the transformation through resources that are sustainable for the area.
- Advance the monitoring and evaluation of initiatives, involving the community and public and private institutions.
Creating workspaces for development approach to collective thinking about what the problems are the community needs to solve, and above all what are the instruments of action to achieve possible solutions.
Activities in different regions
Access the different actions carried out by the Foundation FEPAIS in the following cities:
PROJECT DEVELOPER COMMUNITY ENVIRONMENTAL TRAINING
TARGET: young citizens interested (between 18 and 35 years old)
DURATION: 60 hours
DEVELOPED ACTIONS: Workshops with professionals from multiple disciplines
- Design and development of strategies Awareness.
- Environmental issues through history.
- Environmental problems related to coexistence in the world.
- Environmental problems in a community space and consequences in the region.
- Participation as a means to achieve a solution.
- The union of society to promote change.
- Concepts of ecology, environment and social development.
- Natural resources of the region.
- Elaboration of an environmental assessment in relation to coexistence.
- Planning a social project.
- Interactive techniques to promote values of environmental care
- Sustainable tourism.
DRAFT training of trainers in ECOCONVIVENCIA
TARGET: teachers and other
DURATION: 36 hours
DEVELOPED ACTIONS: Talks with professionals from multiple disciplines
CONTENT: Positive specific environmental issues and Community Life.
Key concepts: diversity, empathy, analysis of causes and consequences, managing emotions and social skills.
AWARENESS PROJECT IN GENDER AND COEXISTENCE
TARGET: awareness on the issue of "gender" and "gender violence" as a necessary component of the social approach problem.
TARGET: cameras (Women offices), professional associations or workers (especially in areas of Justice and Education), sector público (Gender offices, municipal entities tied to her theme), university educational institutions and / or social organizations that work on issues Gender Perspectives.
DURATION: 8 hs
This project is developed in 2 (of) casework:
- Workshop on Gender Mainstreaming and Domestic Violence Workshop
- Talk discussion: "Good Practices of Coexistence"
- Workshop on Gender Mainstreaming and Domestic Violence Workshop.
These are replicas of the workshops organized by the Office of Women in the Supreme Court.
As a result of the commitments made by the States of the region -Training on gender and international cooperation- the Supreme Court of Argentina developed a training project whose normative base consists mostly of international conventions ratified by the countries of the region, it is the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW) and the Inter-American Convention on the Prevention, punish and eradicate violence against women ("Convención of Belém do Pará").
The planning of actions in Argentina included the presentation of the Protocol and training on the project for social organizations, notice of which participated in the 2015 the FEPAIS Foundation.
From this modeling process that allows, FEPAIS Foundation is one of the institutions authorized to replicate this project.
DURATION: 6 hours
- Talk discussion: Best practices for Coexistence
This talk debate is organized by the technical team of Foundation FEPAIS.
Positive Culture Community Coexistence is a way of thinking about the world that includes values, attitudes, behaviors and lifestyles that inspire a creative and constructive way to achieve harmony of the human being himself, with others and with their environment.
• Provide social and educational tools that promote the strengthening of ties.
• To encourage the entities interested in gender and domestic violence offered in simple practical resources to deconstruct the cycle of violence.
DURATION: 2 hours